All around the blogging world, I have seen “awards” and admired those chosen for them, but also removed myself from the pot of possibilities in receiving one. With great honor and gratidude, I thank Dev for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award, and congratulate her for being nominated too! She’s a great blogger.
I’ve been meaning to do this post for awhile but felt pressured because, honestly, I do not follow 15 blogs… despite that, I finally decided to go through with it after motivation from Lindsey, who also edited the rules for an award. Woohoo, we’re both rebels! Or cheaters..?
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15, give or take a few, blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Seven facts about me!
- My absolute favorite story is Alice in Wonderland (well, after my own stories, I guess?). I think the idea is so creative and many other story-tellers have tred to recreate the story of Alice and the rabbit hole. But I honestly don’t believe there wll ever be a tale to top it or reinvent it better. I’ll still devour as much Alice and Wonderland and Cheshire Cat as I can though! Ironic plot twist? I haven’t read the story. The original story. Yet. (I lended it to Giovanni’s sister and haven’t seen it for awhile…)
- I grew up a tomboy, followed it with a goth phase, and am currently in a kawaii phase. Each phase has influenced who I am today in some way, so perhaps they weren’t phases after all. 🙂
- I didn’t talk until I was four. People say I’m quiet and/or shy, and it’s true, but when I’m comfortable, I’ll ramble on and on and on. I can be the type to ask a question and answer it myself. Just ask Giovanni.
- I wasn’t a good reader either. I read my first chapter book when I was 9, while all the other kids were reading A Series of Unfortunate Events and Harry Potter, while I finally struggled through Wayside School is Falling Down. But we all start somewhere. Hold onto and cherish your own unique beginnings…
- I handwrote my first book in fifth grade, using a journal I won from a Girl Scouts’ cookie sale. I named the journal Kitty and addressed her several times in my writing endeavors.
- I do not follow a religion, because I am open to it all, be it a single god, no god, multiple gods, reincarnation, multiple universes, peaceful darkness, or so on. I do not fear death or what follows, and I believe life will lead me on my destined path. If what drives me is a divine entity or not is all okay with me. I really want world peace and love all around, despite different beliefs existing. (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧ ❤
- I don’t enjoy roller coasters at all..! Plane turbulence freaks me out too, and it’s worse than roller coasters, because of the thousands of feet/meters between the passengers and the ground. When I was younger, I craved the bumps in flight. Now I worry about plunging to my death in a metal, bird-shaped coffin. I know, I said I’m not scared of death, but I don’t want a terrifying experience to be my last. ಥ‿ಥ
Thank you for reading, and now, drumroll…
Taaadaaa~ the nominees!
- Lindsey @ Lindsey Livings (seem familiar?)
- Marzia @ MARZIA’S LIFE.
- Miss Celadon @ Missceladon
- Lina @ lovinglifelina